Payment Agreement

If there ever comes a time where you are unable to pay your utility bill by the due date of the 20th, fill out a payment agreement and submit it to the Village Office. 

Frequently asked questions:
Q. How do I fill out an agreement?
A. Fill out the Payment Agreement Form and submit it to the Village Office. You can drop it off during business hours, put in the Village's drop box, or email it to info@villageofclinton.org 

Q. When do I need to have my balance paid by? How far out can my Payment Agreement go?
A. Past due balances should be paid before the next bill is due.

Q. Do I need to pay my balance off all at once?
A. No. You may agree to make one payment or split your balance into multiple smaller payments over the course of the month.

Q. I can't pay my balance off before the next due date, what do I do?
A. Contact the Utility Billing Clerk at the Village office, 517-456-7494 extension 1211.

Q. What happens if I don't make a payment on my agreement that I plan to pay?
A. You will receive a Shut Off Notice for non-payment with a $30.00 fee.